- Anemia, a condition where there are fewer than normal red blood cells or less hemoglobin in the blood, affects forty percent (40%) of the world's population. Iron deficiency is the primary cause of anemia, and it is one of the most common causes of death among children in developing countries. However, even healthy adults need more iron as they get older for the proper functioning of their brain and nervous system. Therefore, all adults should consider iron supplementation from plant sources.
- Iron is an essential mineral that helps the body produce hemoglobin and transport oxygen. It is crucial to consume enough iron in your diet to avoid several health problems such as heart disease, brain damage, bone fracture, and fatigue. Our iron and mineral supplements contain plant-based iron, which is a key nutrient to produce healthy red blood cells. Hemoglobin is a protein that carries oxygen from the lungs to all body tissues and cells. Sickle cell is a metabolic disease caused when the instructions for making hemoglobin become defective, which results in defective blood cells.
- Our supplements contain easily absorbable iron that is not subject to any constriction by phytates and phytase, which helps the body to utilize energy. Regardless of gender or age, it is essential to get enough iron daily. Approximately one in ten women are iron-deficient at any given time.
- Iron is an important nutrient that our bodies require to produce red blood cells and hemoglobin. Our supplements contain Vitamin C, which helps the body absorb more iron from other vitamins or foods, and Vitamin B12, which helps maintain healthy blood, nerves, and muscles.
- Copper is an essential mineral that helps the body produce red blood cells and maintain bone strength. It also aids in iron absorption and helps keep bones healthy. In addition, copper maintains healthy nerve function, contributes to the production of collagen (a protein found in connective tissue), supports energy metabolism, and plays an important role in immune system health by aiding in the production of white blood cells.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.